Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Highlights....

Been spending lots of time with family this past week, hanging out, playing with babies, bbq-ing......family time always means lots of good food. :) Here are some of the hightlights of this past weekend.....


Friday night a big group of us went downtown for our friend Dani's 21st birthday. Not many of my pictures turned out so I can't even post a picture of the birthday girl, but the cute blonde in the picture is her sister Jen. :) We had a great time showing Dani the Denver night life; although it made some of us feel a little old, and needless to say I am no longer used to staying out all night!






The little dog got a new toy this weekend.....I'm not really sure what it is but I thought it was pretty cute. Maya seems to like it; she carries it around with her all over the house. Jake calls it her gay pony :)







Came home last night to these......I have a pretty cute boy and I must say that I'm pretty lucky..... :)








And I leave you with this......Perhaps my favorite picture to date.....How can you not love these guys?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OMG, that picture is amazing.
Love.
And your boy is pretty cute. :)
Gay pony. That's so Jake. :)

Greta Adams said...

i just love that last pic...that is the cutest