Friday, August 11, 2006

Organization is a Good Thing.....

I've been working on my scrap space lately, organizing the massive amounts of scrapping stuff I have. It took a lot of time and energy, but I think I finally have most of it organized! Here are a couple pictures of my stuff before I started.....




Random stuff packed into plastic tubs, in no particular order......























And this is the newly organized scrap space.......


The work area......























The out of control collection of Prima Flowers.....




Blogger won't let me post the other pictures of my scrap space, but I have a bookshelf full of cardstock and albums. I also found that I have 5 photo albums full of pictures that I need to scrap, along with 2 boxes of pictures. I did a rough guestimate of how many pictures I have to scrap, and I decided it's right around 2,000!!! I should probably get started on that.....

Once I finished the scrap space I actually sat down and whipped out a couple of pages......pretty much the first pages that I've scrapped in over a year!

Notice the abundance of Prima flowers in both pages :) I'm pretty sure that I will be using prima's on every page for the next year just to make a dent in my Prima collection.....

I'm hoping to get some good use out of the new scrappy space and get a few of my 2,000 pictures scrapped. We'll see how far I get. Tomorrow I'm participating in an Adult Field Day, complete with Dodgeball, Sack Races, Three-legged races, and more. Oh yeah, and there's also a Hula Hoop Race. :) I'm excited!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I so love Sarah scrappies.
Man how I've missed those. :)
Love, love. :)

Greta Adams said...

i did the same thing but i have soooo much patterened patter i don't know how to organize it...any tips or suggestions?

elizabeth said...

oh i love what you've done to the place.

oy! look at all those primas. friggin' awesome. okay, now will you come over and do mine? but not just organize it. you gotta pack it up and then haul it to my mom's. i will then call you again when the new house is finished and then you can help me in there :)

sarah said...

I need to add you to my bloglines so I don't forget to stalk you...
love your scrappy space and that crazy collection of primas!
cute pages too!

Anonymous said...

OMG another scrapper! I kind felt a scrap vibe when I linked through from ME-ocracy! LOL! Love the paris layout! and can you please come organize my space for me...

Anonymous said...

I just spent over a hundred bucks on Primas (shhhh!) I love them so much, but since they have to come so far, I usually forgoe the bottles. this week I received my first jar and bottle and I was so proud, I had to post them on my blog, LOL! Kinda like sorority days in college! ( Lets GO Mountaineers!)