Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thanks Sarah!!!

A HUGE thank you goes out to Sarah for sending me the cutest RAK ever!! She sent me a whole bag full of awesome scrappy supplies that I can't believe she actually gave away!! I spent about 20 minutes on my floor pulling stuff out of the bag, "oooooh-ing" and "ahhhh-ing" and then turning to jake going "Oh! Look at this!!"

Needless to say, it totally made my day!!! Oh, and Sarah, I'm sorry it took me so long to thank you, I was trying to wait until I got a chance to take a picture of all the cute stuff layed out, but I haven't gotten that far yet!! But don't worry, there will be some love headed your way shortly!!

P.S. I *may* share with Jamie. ;)

4 comments:

Greta Adams said...

girl i did the same thing....i just couldn't believe she gave that stuff away....i too have to take a pic...unfortunately i have already used alot of it...lol....

She is the bomb!!

Greta Adams said...

oh yeah and i shared just a little bit with elizabeth...lol

Jamie said...

She *MAY* share with me.
Do you hear this abuse that I take from her?
Sheesh.






;)

sarah said...

yay!
I'm so happy you got it and like it!
it was fun to send out...