Thursday, December 07, 2006

A quarter of a century old....

It's this boy's birthday today!

We don't have any exciting plans for tonight, I ended up having to work. I took him to dinner last night where we had yummy food and fabulous margaritas, and I gave him his red Ipod nano earlier in the week so that he could start playing with it. He loves it, and has started taking it with him everywhere he goes to show people his new toy! :) We must be getting old, we don't even have party plans for the big day....

But nonetheless, Happy Birthday to my favorite guy! :)

6 comments:

sarah said...

aw, happy birthday to your boy...
oh, to be 25 again! :)

and i'm so glad to hear you tried that cheesecake and that it was a hit! :)

Greta Adams said...

happy birthday to him....

that pic is a rad one of you chic

Jamie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Jakey poo.
Snatchface here is sending you some birthday love.




(Sarah again, your ta ta's look great. lol!)

Raina* said...

Ahhh, at least I'm in good company.
My favorite guy's one year older tomorrow and I'll spare him from one of my homemade meals. That in itself if a gift.

Raina* said...

Oh, no plans for us either....
Unless he makes them himself.

Queue_t said...

belated birthday wishes for your guy!

you both look so happy great snap of you both. I'm with jamie on the cleavage- LOL :)

qt