Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Belated Christmas!

I absolutely love the Holidays, but have to admit that I'm slightly relieved that Christmas is over. Things have just been so crazy the last few weeks that it's nice to be able to sit back and relax for a few minutes....

My Christmas was fabulous....full of family, food, and presents. Here's a few things that Santa brought me this year:































I recieved a lot of gift cards too, from Express, American Eagle, Macy's, Target, Best Buy, and more. I love gift cards, it means I can go shopping. :)
Jake and I also recieved a gorgeous framed picture of Venice from Jake's mom. I had seen it at a craft show that his mom and I went to a few weeks back, and apparently she managed to purchase it while I was with her without me having a clue!! Here's the photographer's website:
Go to the Gallery and look through the pictures in the different countries. His photography is amazing.....(The one we got is called the Venetian Sky....)
Not much else is going on here. A little over a week ago a few of my girls (including my fave gal pal Jamie) went to Vegas and had a blast. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them off of my camera!! Vegas is always a good time, even when your cabbie almost gets in a fight with the guy in the car in front of us and then makes us wait in the back seat while he gets a lecture on patience from two policemen on bikes. And then charges us for the time the meter was running during said lecture. Gotta love Vegas....
That's it for now......Many pictures will be posted in the upcoming post :)
Hugs!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Don't you worry hun, that cabbie got most of his tip from the time he charged us to sit there. That's why I offered to pay for that one. ;)
Asshat.
Nice.
Bike.

Greta Adams said...

i am glad xmas is over too...man you racked up....glad santa was good to you

Scott said...

Nice score on the Bose system. I am very jealous.

Scott