Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sports, reunions, and puppies wearing make up.....

This weekend was filled with sports. Saturday night I watched my first UFC and I gotta say, I wasn't all that impressed. The most action was in the very beginning when one of the guys was bleeding profusely from his head. That's about it. Sunday I spent solid chunk of time watching the World Cup. I thought that was a fantastic game and I'm glad that Italia won, especially after the whole head butting incident. Seriously, who does that? Way to close out your career there buddy.

Another highlight of the weekend.....Spending time with the old crew from AMM. My old job had a little reunion/gathering this weekend where we all just ate, chatted, and played games all afternoon/night. I love these girls and I have so much fun when we all get together. I only got a couple of pics from the party but I had a blast!













<----This girl always makes me laugh :)





On my way home from the party that night I received a call from Jake informing me that our dog Maya had been experimenting with make up. "What does that mean?" I ask. He then gives me the "You'll just have to see when you get home" response. So the entire way home I'm thinking that she had eaten all of my much loved makeup and calculating how much it would cost to replace it all. I get home and am greeted by this.........



Notice the michael jackson whiteness of her face! It's kind of hard to see in the pictures but almost her entire face is covered in white dust!!! We have no idea what she got into, it must have been some drywall out in the garage, but it was freaking hilarious! I was rolling on the floor I was laughing so hard :)



She wasn't so happy with me when I was laughing at her while taking numerous pictures of her, but hey, that's what she gets for getting into trouble :)

And this is her "I have no idea what you're laughing at, I didn't do anything. AND STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME" look. I get this look a lot. :)

And finally, I played a little volleyball last night and miss Jamie and the bean made an appearance.




This little girlie is adorable. :) Her aunt's pretty cute too......




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You're cute. There are so many I want from your camera, I'll have to snag them from ya. :)

Yay for Amm, bean, Deb, and Maya. All things that make me laugh!

Greta Adams said...

that is hysterical about your dog...thanks for the laugh and that girl makes me laugh as well....

jamie is such a cutie and i can't wait to meet her...so is the munchkin

Anonymous said...

What a doll!! Love those pics!