Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Things that make me happy.....

My laptop came! And can I just say that I LOVE having a laptop. I've never had my own that didn't belong to work. I've spent a lot of time lately putting all my music onto it. My next task is to get my photoshop up and running on it, then put pictures onto it. Soo fun. It was well worth the wait.....

This:
Came out yesterday. And I, of course, had to have it. And there's a slight chance I stayed up way too late last night engrossed. I can't help it. It's good.

While at the store picking up Grey's, I also picked up these:



I listen to my music in phases. Sometimes I listen to nothing but country. Sometimes I listen to nothing but teen bands and bubblegum pop. Apparently right now I'm in my 80's phase. I LOVE all three of these CD's, they're awesome. It reminds me of being a kid. I love that. The next installment to my "CD's that remind me of my childhood" will be Earth, Wind, and Fire, Al Green, and Stevie Wonder. Yup. Classic :)

And finally. I have to give some love to my Colorado State Rams. Who beat the CU Buffs (sorry Alison!) this weekend in the good ol' Rocky Mountain Showdown. I opted not to go to the actual game this year; memories of flying bottles and beer being spilled on me prevented me from getting tickets. I did, however, watch the game at a downtown bar with some other CSU alumni friends. It was a good time, and best of all, we won :)

Go Rams!!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Go Rams, holla!!!!
Love that Grey's.
Dude, i didn't know you bought those awesome CD's, bwahahahahahaha!!!
I might have to borrow.
Or maybe one of the other 20 you got, oh wait.
>=]

Greta Adams said...

umm can i say i am on the seat of my pants waiting for grey's and desperate housewives to come back on......

Queue_t said...

those Cd's are awesome! takes me back to highschool in the 80's! LOL

I love Journey and REO

well I am a CU alumni so I can't say that I was happy with the outcome of the game.

Take it easy and have fun with your new laptop.

Valerie said...

Just thought I would say "hi!!" heard so much about you from Jamie...loved all her pics of you on her blog!! Totally want to get that Grey's Anatomy Season 2 DVD!! Love that show!!

Anonymous said...

WOAH!!!! All of those are on my list of " I still wish I lived in America so I would not have to wait 5 years to see / listen to them...I am officially jealous!

elizabeth said...

lol....a few other blogs have mentioned that they have been staying up late watching grey's on dvd...lol.

and can i say that we have the exact same music taste! holy crap.

not only the cd's you purchased but i am hooked on al green...."leeeeets, lets stay togetherrrrrr".

{giggle}

sarah said...

love the CD's you bought! :)
I get in phases like that all the time!

ohh...aren't you totally excited for Thursday?!
Yay Grey's! Can't wait!!!

oh, and LOVE the photos Jamie took of you.
gorgeous!